The camera’s emergency detection automatically records events when a collision is detected using G-sensor technology.
165° Wide-Angle Lens
Full coverage of three lanes. The powerful F1.8 aperture combined with an extremely powerful 3.0μm x 3.0μm image sensor guarantees excellent pictures even at night.
High Definition and First Class Night Vision
HD and first-class night vision. 1920x1080p at 60 fps captures fast-moving scenes and creates high-resolution images at high speeds. At 30 fps, a resolution of 2304 x 1296p Ultra HD is possible. Note: A microSD Class 10 card with 8 – 64 GB and higher is required (sold separately).
Built-in 2.7″ TFT LCD Widescreen
Using the built-in screen or the YI Dash Cam app, for Android and iOS, makes the operation simple. Large buttons and user-friendly icons allow quick and intuitive navigation through the menus and settings.
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) – the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure
- Emergency recording feature – Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
- High Definition Image and First-class Night vision – 1920x1080p 60fps high speed video recording captures fast moving scenes and creates high resolution images in high speed.
- Features 165 ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
- Built – in 2.7″ TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App – The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation