Twin radio pockets with bungee snap straps securely hold two full size VHF/UHF, Ham, Police, Fire, VHF Marine, etc. Walkie Talkie Radios, GPS, or Radio Scanners. Velcro side straps on radio pockets allow you to adjust circumference to exactly fit your radios. Orange Elastic Loops secure antennae, even High Gain Whip style like the Nagoya NA-771.
Handy Front Quick-Access Pocket stores items like Spare Battery, Flashlight, Energy Bars. Rear zippered pocket holds Phone, Emergency Info, Nitrile Gloves, CPR Pocket Mask, Trauma Shears, etc. Two Pen Pockets on front allow you to keep pens or mechanical pencils handy.
Fully Adjustable Strap System is Easy to Use, Suitable for both Men and Women without fussy Velcro straps or buckle systems found on lesser harnesses. Fluorescent Orange Elastic Bands and Gray Reflective Stripes on Harness provide Safety and Visibility in Low-Light Environments.
WARRANTY – We offer a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY against materials and manufacturing defects on all X-FIRE Radio Harnesses. Please contact us directly if you have questions or need to make a Warranty claim. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
*** Note – Radio gear pictured is not included.
- [Great For] – Wildland and Urban Fire Fighting, Amateur Ham Radio, SAR, Search & Rescue, Police, Tactical, LE, EMS, Ski Patrol, Mountain Rescue, Rigging, Race Events, Construction, Industrial, Hiking, Biking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Traveling, Touring.
- [Holds] – Two Full Size Ham, Police, Fire, Marine, VHF, UHF, FRS, Walkie Talkie, Portable Radios, or GPS Scanner – Baofeng, Cobra, Garmin, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, Nagoya, Standard Horizon, TYT, Yaesu, Midland, Uniden, etc.
- [Safety / Performance] – Vertical Radio Orientation Improves Reception, Extends Antenna Life, and Reduces chance of Chest Injury during a forward fall (e.g. Ski Patrol) vs. harnesses which position the radio on top of your sternum. Reflective Shoulder Straps and Orange Elastic Loops provide Low Light Visibility.
- [Convenience] – Quick Access Center Pocket holds Spare Battery, Energy Bar, etc. Zippered Rear Pocket holds thin items like Cell Phone, Trauma Shears, Nitrile Gloves, Repeater Frequencies Info, ID, Notes, etc. Both radio pockets quickly and easily adjust in length and girth. Put your primary radio on one side, and a secondary radio, GPS, Scanner, or Extended Life Battery on the other. Two Pen Pockets on front allow you to keep writing implements handy.
- [One-Size-Fits-Most] – Unisex – fits Men and Women. Fully Adjustable Shoulder Straps with Quick Release Buckles easily adjust to hold radios securely on torso.