Finding the perfect gift ideas for RV owners can be a real struggle. The last thing an RV owner wants is one more seldom-used item squeezed into their camper’s limited storage space. But not all gifts have to be clunky and cumbersome, and they should all serve a unique RV purpose.
Start by considering who you are gifting to this year. Ask what they love most about RVing and learn how they travel. Use this information to guide your giving.
In need of some help brainstorming gifts for RV owners? Discover Camping World’s Holiday Gift Guide for inspiration.
Gifts for the Camp Foodie
There’s just something about cooking outside that’s a bit of a thrill. For those that love firing up the grill and covering the picnic table with a salivating spread of good eats, consider cooking gifts for RV campers.
- Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven is a real crowd-pleaser and the best way to make everyone’s favorite meal—pizza.
- Give the chef a practical gift to make life easier, a workspace all his own with the Folding Aluminum Grill Table.
- A Cast Iron Pie Iron is a fun tool for cooking tasty hand pies over the coals.
- RV ovens aren’t like the ones at home. The Omnia Stove Top Oven makes oven baking in your RV kitchen energy efficient and simple.
- Don’t let a delicious meal go to the flies. A Mesh Food Cover is a great gift idea for outdoor eating.
- This Telescoping Camp Fork is a perfect stocking stuffer and essential for marshmallow toasting.
Gifts for the Wanderlust Nomad
We all have that friend that just can’t seem to sit still. They’re planning road trips, and their address eternally changes. For our peregrine pals, consider unique gifts that fuel their intrepid lifestyle.
- You may never stop hearing thanks for gifting a Good Sam Club Membership. With perks like fuel savings, campground discounts, and propane discounts, a membership gives back all year.
- There’s no better way to see “America the Beautiful” than with a National Park pass. Complete the ultimate gift with a national parks passport, where travelers collect stamps at over 400 national park units they visit with their annual pass. Pick up a physical copy of an RVer’s guide to the National Parks, so you’re all set for adventure.
- GPS units designed for RVs, like the Rand McNally OverDryve RV GPS, cater to RV travel, navigating drivers away from low bridges and steep grades.
Gifts for the Party Animals and Tailgaters
Whether camping at a NASCAR event or tailgating for the local football game, RV’s make great party mobiles. For your friends who are always the party RV, think about great gifts for RV friends to step up their entertainment game.
- The EcoPebble Lite Wireless Bluetooth Speaker provides audio for up to seven hours per charge. Speakerphone compatibility, a camera mount screw post, and an adjustable carry strap make this the perfect party accessory.
- A good host is never without their favorite cocktail in hand. Keep it cold with a Stainless Steel Martini Tumbler.
- Everyone could do with an extra tumbler. Make a statement with this “Everything’s Better At the Campsite” tumbler.
- Get around the tailgating lot in the fastest and most fun way possible with the Coleman Trail 200U Mini Bike.
- Keep the whole crew’s drinks cool with the Coleman 100-quart Marine Wheeled Cooler.
Gifts for the Outdoorsy Minimalists
Minimalists are the hardest friends to shop for. After all, they don’t want more “things” but rather more “experiences.” Think of intangible gifts that would suit their lifestyle. If you can’t help but purchase something to wrap and put under the tree, think of items that foster rich experiences, like games, memberships, or multi-purpose gear.
- Keep your grill setup light and simple with this Rock Creek Instant Grill.
- Collapsible bowls take up little space and double as containers to eat out of.
- Say goodbye to cowboy coffee and upgrade to a single pour-over with this collapsible silicone coffee dripper cone filter.
Gifts for your Off-Grid Friends
It’s not easy to unplug. Luckily, there are plenty of tools that make boondocking easier. Any camper would be happy to have an item that could speed up or simplify their off-grid RV tasks.
- 12 socket solar-powered LED String Lights are a fast and easy way to illuminate a patio.
- Take the light with you with a solar lantern, useful for searching around storage compartments late at night or lighting up a picnic table for after-dark game night.
- Portable solar panels are one of the easiest ways to break into the solar world. Move these Renogy Flex Solar Panels around to where the sun is to get maximum exposure.
Gifts for the Interior (and Exterior) Decorator
Getting lost in the litany of RV renovation images online is not hard to do. There are so many incredible RV interiors out there. Decorating and customizing your RV is personal to every owner, but some RV decoration never goes out of style.
- When camping, our patio spaces become our living rooms. Create the perfect ambiance with outdoor lights for your RV patio.
- Keep the interior and exterior of your RV sand-free with the help of a Sand Free Patio Mat.
- Seasonal throw pillows are easily interchangeable and add personality to any living space.
Think of your decorator’s sense of style at home, and shop for RV finds that will put the “home” in their rolling home. Visit a Camping World Design Center for inspiration.
Gifts for the Wino and Brew Lover
RV travel is all about kicking back and relaxing. For many people, this means having the perfect beverage close at hand when the sun sets and the campfire crackles. Winos and beer drinkers won’t turn away these unique gifts.
- Picnics are a simple and romantic activity for any couple. An Adventure Wine Tote won’t go unnoticed.
- Not much can withstand the rumble of the roadway, least of all delicate glass. Opt for unbreakable wine glasses
- Keep your drink perfectly insulated with these Stainless Steel Wine Glasses with Removable Stems.
- A Membership to Harvest Hosts is a wine lover’s dream. The yearly membership grants members access to free camping in vineyards across the country.
No matter who you’re shopping for, there’s a unique gift idea out there for every RV owner.
Tell us the best RV gift you’ve received in the comments below!
Kelsey’s first career as a performing artist had her traveling the world. Eager to keep traveling, she hit the road to see the USA in a 69’ Airstream Overlander. Today you can find her writing about travel, design, and good food. When she’s not planning her next trip, she’s sipping on local beer and petting other people’s dogs.