Stryker SR-955HPC 10 meter radio was released back in 2012, according to the consumers’ issue and feedback with other amateur radios; we are fulfilling their needs and wants. The Stryker SR-955HPC 10 meter radio is continuously improving its performance and getting better day by day. It has taken the lead over the competitors, and still, the competition is trying hard to fill this gap, but their journey is too hard because our products are far away more advanced than theirs. Instead of sitting relax and wait for the competitors to reach close, Stryker is continuously improving its design for the improvement of performance and durability. The well known SR-955HPC sideband performance is furthermore increased by adding NE612 SSB product detector. The major function of NE612 is the better clarity and less noise. No other radios in this least cost range are offering SSB if you love SSB you will definitely appreciate for this upgrade.
- High power: Uses four FQP13N10 MOSFETs that produce over 70W PEP.
- Brilliant 7 color LED backlit faceplate (choose from 7 colors w/ push of a button or let CPU controller scan through all colors on its own).
- Dimmer control (32 positions), advanced clarifier, Band/VFO, PC programmable, variable power control; variable talkback control; Digital Echo with dual front-mounted controls; Six Roger beeps.
- Up-armored receiver: exclusive receiver protection works under the harshest conditions (e.g., at a truck stop with many high-powered radios nearby). Receiver filtering is tighter than most radios on the market for superior adjacent channel rejection.
- This is a 10 meter radio, not an 11 meter (Citizens Band) radio.