The Scosche amplifier 2-channel adapter is the ideal solution for taking the high signal from your stock stereo or amplifier and then tapping into the stock speaker wire and converting it to a 2-channel RCA signal output Mountable level control with adjustable knob included that lets you adjust the bass audio levels of the subwoofer directly from the dash. This speaker wire to RCA converter is compatible with high power car stereos up to 80 watts per channel. Perfect for fast installation when adding a subwoofer to your factory car stereo system for a new sound experience.
- ADD SUBWOOFERS: Works with high power car stereos (up to 80 watts per channel) to add subwoofer systems to any car stereo.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo.
- OUTPUT CONVERSION: Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA Cable outputs.
- ADDITIONAL CHANNEL: Allows the addition of 2-channel or mono amplifiers to factory or aftermarket stereos.
- CONTROLLER: Includes mountable remote control with knob for adjusting subwoofer bass audio level from the dash.
- REQUIRED FOR USE: You must have an aftermarket amplifier in order to use this product.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Backed by Scosche’s Lifetime Tech Support and Limited Lifetime Warranty.