The Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12″ 1200 Watt Vented subwoofer enclosure is one of the best bass all-in-one subwoofer packages we ever carried. This package is better than others on the market. This system includes a top of the line ported enclosure which gives you more punchy and better sounding bass. The vents were strategically placed on the bottom of the enclosure and then the enclosure is placed at a 15 degree angle to fire the bass out hard and give you amazing sound quality. This package also includes a mono block bass amplifier vs. Most packages that have a 2 Channel stereo amplifier. This mono amplifier is built just for loud bass. The amplifier is CEA-2006 compliant so you can be 100% sure you will get the power you expect. This is one of the only packages on the market that is CEA-2006 compliant. Most brands are unable to do this because they inflate their power ratings.
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12″ Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12″ bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12″ bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12″ Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17″ High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17′ 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3′ 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17′ 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17′ 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder