Price: 13379 USD
Rockman RV Camper Stabilizer Leveling Scissor Jacks Kit 24″ 7500lbs Set 4
Add our store to your Favorites to receive our email newsletters about new items & special promotions.
- Leveling and stabilizing camper & RVs
- Adjust height from 4″ to 24″
- Remains steady on soft surfaces because of wide bow-tie base
- Bolts or welds on
- Includes 4 heavy duty steel jacks
- One 3/4″ (19mm) hex magnetic socket included, can raise jack faster by power drill!
- Also include One 3-bubble magnetic level
These 4 leveling scissor jacks with 7,500-lb capacity each will keep your RV level and stable. Each adjusts from 4″ to 24″ inches as your situation requires, and the bow-tie base steadies the jack on soft surfaces.
- Capacity: 7,500 lbs per jack
- Extended height: 24″
- Retracted height: 4″
- 4 x 7500lbs jacks
- 1 x 3/4″ hex magnetic socket
- 1 x 3 bubble magnetic level
Buyers please read this before using this jack:
These stabilizer jacks are only used on RV/trailers for stabilizing and leveling purpose. Never use for lifting, changing tires or supporting weight of any vehicles. Improper use can result in property damage, serious injury or death.
- We ship via USPS for small items or Fedex for large items
- We only ship to physical address, not P.O.box
- Shipping address must be same as Ebay order, should you need change address, please re-order
- Any items advertised as “free Shipping” will be only shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO buyers please contact us for shipping cost before you buy
- We also ship to worldwide, please contact us for the shipping quote
- We accept payments through Paypal and all major credit debit cards
- Immediate payment is required after the winning bid
- TN residents must pay 9.25% sales tax
- Warning: Please verify the fitment before purchase to avoid potential costly return
- We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase
- Return items must be at same condition as received
- Tires that have been mounted will NOT be accepted for return
- Parts that have been installed will NOT be accepted for return
- All return must be requested through Ebay online return portal
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned items
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer
- If any returns are caused by manufacture defects, damage during shipping or we shipped wrong, restocking fee will be waived and return shipping cost will be covered by us>
On Nov-06-17 at 11:07:08 PST, seller added the following information: