1920×1080 Full-HD resolution H. 264 photography compression technology
Lens: 170 degree 6-layers glass lens
With HD Rear Camera
Built-in GPS Logger
Wide Dynamic (WDR) Technology
2.7 inch 4:3 TFT LCD
Loop recording: automatically overwrites oldest video file with newest
Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can locks data to memory
With 3M adhesive mount, convenient installation
GPS Route Tracking in Google Maps. Speed Stamp on the Video Footage.
Front Video Resolution:1080FHD 1920×1080/ 1080P 1440×1080/ 720P 1280×720/ WVGA 848×480/ VGA 640×480/ QVGA 320×240.
Rear Video Resolution: 720P 1280×720/VGA 640×480
File Format: Image: JPG, Video: MOV.
Power-off File Recovery Function: Support.
Date Time Mark: Support.
Memory Card: Support up to 128GB Class10 or upper Micro SD/TF Card (not included)
Language System: English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese.
Audio Recording: Support.
Storage Temperature -5°F to 160°F.
Operating Temperature: 10°F to 140°F.(We recommend remove the dash cam from the windshield when parking)
* Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect Rexing V1 to external power while it is in use.
* The 5V Mini-USB Port Hardwire Kit is NOT compatible with V1LG.
Rexing V1LG Dash Camera
HD rear camera
Rear camera extension cable (20 ft)
In-car charging cable
3M adhesive mount
- DISCREET DESIGN: Signature low-profile design allows the V1LG to be your well-hidden personal witness.
- HD DUAL CHANNEL RECORDING: Captures 1080p HD video @ 30fps with front camera. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in low-light situations by carefully fine-tuning the exposure. HD REAR CAMERA records in 720p @ 30fps, giving you clear, high-definition video of both ends of the road.
- BUILT-IN GPS: Internal GPS Logger allows you to mark time, date, location, and speed information to all your recordings without the need for a separate accessory.
- LOOP RECORDING: When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Supports UHS-I / Class 10 or higher MicroSD cards (up to 256GB).
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR): When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten.