The following is the latest list of RV recalls complied by the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA):
• Ford Motor Company is recalling 17,616 2021 F-350, F-450, F-550, and F-600 vehicles equipped with dual rear wheels and front wheel hub extenders. The front wheel hub extenders may be improperly attached to the front rotor hub assemblies, which could result in separation of the wheels and wheel extenders from the vehicle.
• Tiny Idahomes LLC is recalling two 2019 RMCRV K2 trailers equipped with Dometic 3-burner cooking stoves. The saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the o-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.
• REV Recreation Group is recalling 538 2017-2021 Fleetwood Bounder P Model, Holiday Rambler Vacationer P Model, and 2018-2021 Fleetwood Southwind Model P motorhomes. The floor may have improperly sealed holes that could allow gases such as carbon monoxide to enter the living area.
• Daimler Vans USA, LLC is recalling 4,078 2019-2021 Mercedes Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter vehicles equipped with swivel seats. The wiring harnesses for the front seats may have been routed incorrectly and could become jammed and damaged in the swivel seat frames.
• Daimler Vans USA, LLC is recalling 33,437 2019-2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter vehicles. The MBUX multimedia system software may cause the display to remain black, or reboot after startup. This could result in the rearview camera image not displaying properly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, “Rear Visibility.”