TND Tablet 85 is a next-generation truck GPS and Android tablet in one. Featuring a sleek new interface, comprehensive truck routing, and robust, state-of-the-art hardware, this tablet packs a powerful punch. Plus, with all the same benefits of an Android tablet, access to email, social media, and entertainment is just one tap away. The TND Tablet 85 is the first of Rand McNally’s GPS devices to feature Rand Navigation 2. 0 — an all new, upgraded navigation software for truck drivers. The new navigation features a sleek and modern interface, with smooth transitioning of high-resolution visuals. Drivers can follow more comprehensive routes consisting of 3-D renderings of nearby buildings and landmarks, more prominent exits and highways, highly-detailed weather overlays, and crowd-sourced POI reviews. In addition, drivers can still access the many helpful truck tools used in the original navigation, like toll costs, traffic updates, service alerts, and more. TND Tablet 85’s integrated dash camera records what’s ahead. With loop recording capability and an automatic G-sensor for collision detection, you won’t miss a thing. An angled lens on the backside of the tablet allows drivers to position the screen towards them, creating a clear view of their trip while recording an accurate picture of the road straight ahead. Built with truckers in mind, TND Tablet 85 is quicker, smarter, and stronger. Powered by a hexa core processor, this GPS offers incredibly fast functionality with silky-smooth graphics. A thermal resistance of up to 140 degrees allows for extended use without overheating. A tested and approved durable magnetic mount securely holds the device in place — even on the bumpiest of roads.
- 8. 0″ Truck Navigation device and Android tablet, with maps of North America, plus free lifetime map updates and live traffic
- Customized truck routing for the size and weight of your truck, Plus alerts for upcoming Bridge heights, weight limits
- Sophisticated Connected Services with live traffic, current fuel prices, weather conditions, and crowdsourced and rated POIs to provide updated content.
- Enhanced Driver Tools including new mileage and fuel logs.
- Features a directional Dash Cam with loop recording and an integrated G-force sensor.