Bring Bluetooth connectivity to almost any car with Nulaxy Bluetooth FM transmitter. Broadcast audio on an FM bandwidth to enjoy your music or make hands-free calls while you drive.User Tips: 1. Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the same station. If not, please set Both of them on the same station. 2. If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) Do not out as well. 3.If there is no sound when you make a phone call, you can try to turn up the voice call volume on your cell phone and volume of the transmitter. 4. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync Nulaxy device to that frequency for minimized static noise. 5. To achieve best audio quality, Please set the volume on your phone to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo; you are not suggested to adjust volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring lot noise).
- [Upgraded Version of Classic KM18]: New KM18 Upgraded with 1.8″ TFT color display screen, offers a wider visual interface for more information, such as incoming phone number, track name, FM frequency, battery voltage, Bluetooth connected device and more.
- [QC3.0 & 5V/2.4A Dual USB Charging]: The Bluetooth car adapter comes with a 5V/2.4A and a QC3.0 charging port to deliver simultaneous high-speed charging to driver and passenger, the charging time is 4 times faster than conventional charging.
- [Crystal Hands-free Calls]: Nulaxy provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation reduces background noise for better hands-free calls.
- 【Music Streaming】: Play favorite songs on car stereo through Bluetooth / microSD card / Aux . You can customize music from 5 EQ styles (normal, classic, pop, rock and jazz) and 4 music playback modes (Repeat All/ One/ Random/ Folder) in micorSD Card.
- [Safety Functions]: Safety first. KM18 is equipped with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery. Voltage should be between 13. 2V to 14. 7V when your car is on and moving. 12. 2V to 12. 8V when your car is parked and ignition is off.