MOTOsafety is a 4G GPS tracker that helps improve teen driving. Monitor your teen’s vehicle location & driving behavior with 100% accuracy using Google Maps. Developed with the input of driving instructors and law-enforcement, MOTOsafety gives parents peace of mind while coaching their teen driver to be safer. With vehicle tracking, parents can monitor vehicle location, speed, & direction on Google Maps and receive email/text message alerts based on teen driving habits. Additionally, the comprehensive teen driver education course, with driving report cards, makes it easy to encourage better habits with your teen driver. GPS tracking service ($19.99/month with no contracts); includes manufacturer’s limited lifetime device warranty on GPS tracker.
- Monitor teen driving activity (location, direction, speed, traffic, device tampering, and more) with a GPS tracker that has 100% accuracy using Google Maps so you can find your teen driver
- 4G car tracking service ($19.99/month) and no contracts; includes manufacturer’s limited lifetime device warranty on the GPS tracker
- Free GPS tracking mobile app – with real-time email & text message alerts provides parents with peace of mind when coaching their teen driver on safe driving when on-the-go
- Comprehensive teen driving education course with driving report cards that use real vehicle tracking records (making it easy to encourage better driving habits)
- Review driving routes with GPS tracking, set Geo-Fences around important teen driver locations (school, home, or friend’s house) and know when the vehicle is being used with this car tracking device, MOTOsafety