GOODTS Dash Cam 1080P FHD Car Camera Recorder 2.45 Inch LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, Dash Camera for Cars with G-Sensor Loop Recording WDR Motion Detection Night Vision.
- 💖【1080P FULL HD 2.45 INCH DASH CAM】1080P FHD video and a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition. Choose us, we 2.45 inch mini size screen is easy to hide, and won’t obscure or distract your vision while you driving, so that it guards your safe drive.
- 💖【EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK】The variable sensitivity G-sensor automatically detects sudden collisions and immediately saves the relevant lens and locks it to the SOS file. This prevents any overlays and thus protects your video evidence. Keep you out of trouble.
- 💖【PARKING MONITOR & MOTION DETECTION】Parking mode monitors your car’s surroundings while parking. Dash Cam will automatically power on and start recording if your car is scratched, you could easily find and playback the video. When in standby, Dash Cam will detect whether there is the moving object, and the recording will be auto on if it finds a moving object.
- 💖【LOOP RECORDING & 170°WIDE ANGLE】Automatically overwrites the oldest footage to prevent the recording from stopping when the memory card is full(Locked clips won’t be overwritten). 170° wide viewing angle helps you clearly captures more details to reduce video shooting blind area and captures more of the environment. No worry to miss any detail.
- 💖【GOOD GOODTS CUSTOMER SERVICE】We have so many years of experience, so we understand your needs. And we are committed to provide you a high-quality and cost-effective Dash CAM J03 from own powerful factory. As a professional seller on Amazon, we are confident that we will not disappoint you. GOODTS offers 7×24 hours customer service, 30 days free return, and 12 months warranty. Quick contact✉: email@example.com, every customer is our friend.
For More Information – Click Here
Tagged 1080p, 170°Wide, 2.45, Angle, Camera, Cars, Dash, Detection, GOODTS, Gsensor, Inch, Loop, Motion, Night, Recorder, Recording, Screen, Vision. Bookmark the permalink.