The all-new PASSPORT S55 is one of the most advanced high-performance radar and laser detector on the market. The PASSPORT S55 provides long-range warning on all radar bands and laser bands. The PASSPORT S55 introduces the following state-of-the-art performance and features: Long-range K and Ka-band radar performance, including instant-on POP mode. Exclusive AutoSensitivity intelligently filters out annoying false alarms, plus Highway, Auto, and Auto No X settings. Exclusive ExpertMeter tracks and displays up to 4 radar signals simultaneously. Exclusive SpecDisplay provides actual numeric frequency for any radar signal andalert bar. Plus, it’s compatible with ESCORT Live, our exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, which warns you of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts. Windshield Mount – PASSPORT S55’s EasyMount windshield bracket is designed for unobtrusive and hassle-free mounting. Mute and automute functions – Reduce the volume during alerts for quiet operation during long radar encounters. Bar graph, Expert Meter and Spec Display options – Let you organize information the way you like for easy monitoring. Enhanced Radar ProtectionOur enahanced “V-Tuned” radar receiver provides extreme long-range warning on all radar: conventional and “instant-on” including POP mode, X-band, K-band, and SuperWide Ka-band. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides maximum range, with m…
- Escort Passport S55 High Performance Radar and Laser Detector
- RadarMount Suction Mount Bracket For Radar Detectors – ESCBEL (Bulk Packaged)
- ESCORT’s patented AutoSensitivity mode intelligently identifies real threats from other radar sources. Plus, our exclusive Traffic Signal rejection (TSR) software rejects interstate traffic sensors making it quiet to own and operate.
- PASSPORT S55 provides 3-types of meter displays: Standard Bar Graph, exclusive ExpertMeter, and our unique SpecDisplay for information at a glance.
- PASSPORT S55’s multiple high-performance laser sensors provide maximum laser warnings, with superior off-axis protection.