Intelligence is packed into this ticket-protecting Marvel. Our patented Auto Learn technology uses the power of GPS and the exact frequency to Learn and automatically reject unwanted Door Openers and other fixed position false alarms. escort’s unique voice alerts provide clear Communications for alerts and menu options. Drive without unnecessary distractions. (Language: English/ Spanish) incorporating Ultra HD dips technology, Max II offers the best detection range, faster detection response, and better false alert rejection. Gaps intelligence learns and ignores sources of false alerts automatically And the max II Platinum is pre-loaded with Red light and speed camera locations throughout North America. The Platinum Package includes Smart cord with USB charging port and also has brilliant new graphics to illuminate the intuitive icons that identify their respective type of threat at a glance.
- AUTOLEARN TECHNOLOGY – 360° protection and patented anti-falling technology uses the power of GPS and the exact frequency to learn and remember false alerts from moving In-Vehicle Technology sources. You’ll only hear what’s important, nothing else
- ESCORT ADVANTAGE – As threats increase, stay ahead of them with ESCORT LIVE! and the Detector Tools. 1,000’s of pre-loaded locations, and add your own “hot spots” to create Escort’s DEFENDER DATABASE so you’ll have protection wherever the road takes you.
- CLEAR VOICE ALERTS – Unique voice warnings allow for hands-free operation and provide crystal clear communication. Based on your speed, alerts are tailored to fit your location and movement. Allowing you to keep your eyes on the road with no distractions.
- SPEEDALERT – Providing all of the information you need to make the best possible decision when you need it most. Vehicle Speed, Laser Band, and Signal Strength displayed to make sure you are fully informed during an alert
- STAY CONNECTED – To get the best performance, and stay ahead of the threats, download the most up-to-date threat locations, back up your data and update your software by connecting your radar detector to your MAC or PC computer via USB port.