– Front camera: 12000 pixels
– Rear camera: 2000 pixels
– Front lens: 170° super wide-angle HD lens
– Rear lens: 120° wide-angle HD lens
– Display: 4-inch IPS full-view HD screen
– Video resolution: 1920 * 1080P (30 frames / sec)
– Video Encoding: H.264
– Memory card: Class 10 8-32GB (not included)
⦿ Warranty and tips:
– Each customer is entitled to a 12 month warranty and 24 hours of technical support. If you have any questions about the product, please contact us by e-mail, we will solve it in time.
– We strongly recommend that you choose the Class 10 SD card to make this cam perfect. Be sure to format the SD card with Dash Cam for best results. Failure to format the SD card may result in a card error.
– More attention you can see user manual.
- 1. [front and rear dual camera] The dual-lens vehicle recorder provides double protection for your safety. The 170° wide-angle front camera monitors all roads, and the 120° rear camera monitors the rear road conditions of the vehicle, reducing blind spots and capturing more detail to preserve the real scene.
- 2. [1080P&4 “IPS screen] 1080P full HD resolution, 4” IPS large screen display real-time image, help you clearly see every detail during playback, let you enjoy a clearer, broader visual experience while driving .
- 3. [G sensor] Built-in G-sensor automatically detects sudden jitter or collision and then starts recording what is happening. These videos will be locked and will not be overwritten by the loop recording feature. Keep you away from driving disputes.
- 4. [Cycle Recording] The loop recording function ensures that the SD card will never be filled. If a collision is detected or the vehicle moves while shaking, you will always be able to capture the latest lens and automatically record and lock the video file.
- 5. [Easy to install/warranty] Easy to install and operate, just plug in the SD card (not included) and connect it to the power supply. Each customer is entitled to a 12-month warranty and 24-hour technical support.