Featuring a cover story on Patrick Industries, the digital edition for the July/August issue of RVBusiness magazine is now available.
Other editorial highlights of the issue include:
• Dometic CEO Juan Vargues on how the company remains full committed to RV manufacturers.
• A comprehensive look at the rise of glamping and its potential impact to the RV sector.
• A look at the RV Technical Institute as a Strategic Planning Session charts a course for the future.
• A special section featuring the latest products for the hitches and towing sector.
• WAY’s proposed construction of a massive corporate offices, warehouse and distribution center.
• ASA Electronics and its relentless pursuit of product innovation.
• A closer look at Airxcel’s acquisition of Cleer Vision Windows.
• Plus all the regular columns, features and other news articles you’ve come to expect from RVBusiness magazine.