Price: 2220 USD
DEVMO Universal Car Stereo FM Radio Antenna Signal Booster Amplifier Amp for …
- Electronics/Accessories/Supplies/Audio/Video Accessories/Antennas/Radio Antennas
- COAXIAL CABLE POWER SUPPLY: Powering the car radio amplifier via signal lines. Use pure copper reinforced antenna connector, not easily deformed, the Male and female heads are more closely integrated
- SAFETY AND PROTECTION: With antenna short circuit protection, automatic power-off when the original car antenna is faulty, the original glass column fuse is replaced with waterproof insert piece, not worry about poor , no electricity
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: Amplifier cable could use with antenna and ground wire, simple wiring. Works for both AM and FM radio stations, support 12V and 24V cars, trucks are also applicable
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: When installing, connect the 12V power supply, install the amplifier between the radio and the antenna, without changing the original car antenna route, the installation is simple and convenient. For easy installation and fixing, each amplifier comes with piece of 3M glue
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.