170°Wide Angle and 6 Glass Lens
170° viewing angle can bring you more views.
With 6 glass lens, the dash cam can record more clear and better scenery.
Gravity Sensor Technology
In case of intense collision of the automobile, the built-in gravity sensor(G Sensor)
will trigger forced file protection function. The protected video file will not be deleted or overwrote.
High Dynamic Range
When being in a low light or backlight situation, our dash cam can continuously shoot
three pictures and integrate them into one thus it can highlight the best part
of each photo to produce an exquisite picture.
Sensor: SONY IMX323 sensor
Bare machine weight: 85g
LCD monitor: 2.0” TFT LCD
Maximum Output Pixel: 12MP
Lens: 6 glass fixed-focus, aperture 1.8,
Audio: Built-in microphone / horn (PCM)
External dimensions: 98*48*42mm
Battery: 130mA 3.7V polymer rechargeable battery
Video output: HD TV interface; HDMI signal output
Memory: External medium: SDHC card (Max support 32G TF card )
Video recording: H.264 compression format 1920×1080/30fps, 1280×720/30fps
1xCar Charger cable
1xSuction Cup Mount
1. Please format Micro SD card on dash cam before the first use.
2. It is recommended to format your SD Card monthly.
3. Please set the light source frequency as “50Hz” or “60Hz” according to the local power frequency.
4. The built-in battery is only for saving files right after engine off. External power is required for operating this dash cam.
- SONY SENSOR AND FULL HD 1080P – With the SONY 2M CMOS Sensor, the dash cam can take high definition recording, vivid picture and excellent night vision. Car’s nameplates as well as street signs can be clearly captured during day and night.
- 170°WIDE ANGLE AND 6G LENS- With 6 glass fixed-focus ultra-wide lens of 170°, you can record more detailed and clear views. For example, you can record 4 lanes of traffic. With 6 glass lens, the dash cam can record more clear and better scenery.
- 2 IR NIGHT VISION LIGHTS AND WDR TECHNOLOGY -With 2 infrared night vision lights, capture every smaller details which cannot be seen while driving at night. Wide dynamic range(WDR) is able to restore the true colors of objects to the greatest extent.
- BUILT-IN G-SENSOR AND FILE PROTECTION – Locking the current footage to prevent it from being overwrotecan while detecting a sudden shake/collision. You can also press power button to manually lock files during recording when there is an emergency.
- 3 METERS MOTION DETECTION DASH CAM – Any subjects moving within 3 meters can be recorded. And recording is auto-stopped if there is no movement within 10 seconds. Please hardwire it or connect it with external battery source when parking.