The Connex CX-4600-Turbo is a popular ham (not CB) radio because of its high output power (over 100W watts PeP). Designed with simple, easy to use controls and trucker-specific features, this is a radio that offers massive performance but is easy to operate.
- Over 100W output. Blue channel LEDs and meter light.
- Simple, easy to use controls for dual echo talk back, volume, squelch, microphone gain, and RF gain.
- Band selector (6); AM and FM mobile; Public Address (PA) function; Front-mounted microphone jack.
- Length 10 1/8 from SO-239 to bezel; Length: 11 1/8 from SO-239 to control knobs; Width: 7 7/8; Height: 2 7/8 (all inches). Current draw: 20A; Fuse: 25A; Microphone pin-out: standard 4-pin.
- This is not a CB (11 meters). It is a ham radio that operates on the 10 meter band not the Citizens Band (11 meters).