The 18 WX ST II is a 40 Channel CB radio with 10 Weather Channel reception and front-firing-speaker ideal for use recreational vehicles. Plus Dual-watch to monitor two channels simultaneously and all 40 channel scan in a sleek compact design.This sleek, compact mobile CB radio can quickly and accurately scan through all 40 CR channels. The easy-to-read display shows the channel number, incoming signal strength, and RE power output. The radio can pick up 10 NOAA Weather Radio channels so you always have up-to-the-minute weather news. Its Dual Watch function allows simultaneous monitoring of 2 channels. The heavy-duty microphone extends to 9 feet and has dynamic voice response circuitry for clear communication. The Cobra 18 WX ST II’s squelch control eliminates background noise when there is no signal. The unit also provides instant access to emergency channels 9 and 19 for emergency announcements.
- SOUND TRACKER SYSTEM – Don’t miss any important information due to interference or static, with the soundtracker system cutting 90% of the noise, you’ll hear clearer communication
- NOAA WEATHER CHANNELS – Be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather with instant access to NOAA weather channels 24 hours a day.
- DUAL WATCH – select two channels to constantly monitor simultaneously. Keep an ear open for incoming transmissions on multiple channels so you will hear alerts around you.
- INSTANT CHANNEL 9 – Immediate access to Emergency channel 9 to unsure you’re driving safely from the very beginning
- WEATHER AND ALERT SCAN – Automatically tune into the strongest channel to hear all weather alerts, so you won’t miss important information while scanning through the channels.