Price: 1103 USD
4:1 Heat Shrink Tubing Waterproof Dual Wall Adhesive Shrinkable Wire Wrap Tube
Automotive & Marine Grade
Flame Resistant Outer Material / Flame Retardant Inner Lining
Working Temperature Range: -49°F to +249°F
Tensile strength: 10.4Mpa
Dielectric strength: 15 kV / mm
Flammability: Flame Retardant
Material: Polyolefin w/Glue
Inner Diameter(ID): 1/4″ 1/2″ 3/4″ 1″
Shrink Ratio: 4:1 (Shrinks to 1/4 of its original diameter)
- [Safety and Environmental Protection] Wonderful heat-shrinkable tubes are UL and CSA certified, RoHS compliant, free of for maldehyde (HCHO), heavy metals and other harmful substances protecting you and your family from toxins.
- [The rubber liner has good sealing performance] Our heat-shrinkable tube has the advantages of good electrical insulation, good sealing, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. Anti-aging, tough, not easy to break.
- [Easy and fast] You only need to heat it evenly with a hot air blower or a candle to make it shrink. It is a 4:1 heat shrink ratio and will shrink to the original 1/4.
- [Versatile and DIY Helper] High-quality heat shrink tubing, they can be used for solder joint protection, group of lines marking, resistance electric capacity reason protection etc. Note: Make sure temperature of your heat gun is up to 212℉(Fahrenheit), then glue inside will soften and seal the connection.
- [Great Advantages ] Our heat-shrinkable tube are with glue lined which has the advantages of good electrical insulation, good sealing, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. Anti-aging, tough, not easy to break.
- [A wide range of applications] Shrink tube are mainly used for industrial, ship, wire links, anti-rust and anti-corrosion protection of solder joints, and audio and electrical DIY. Wire ends, harnesses, electronics protection and insulation treatment, fitness equipment parts and steel structure surface protection and so on.
Adhesive lined shrink tubing is a 4:1 flexible tubing offering the advantages of integral, adhesive-lined construction. The tubing is made from flexible polyethylene with an internal layer of special thermoplastic adhesive. The heat-shrinkable outer wall is selectively cross-linked, while maintaining the high flow and excellent adhesion of the inner sealant liner. When heated in excess of 121ºC (250ºF), the tubing rapidly shrinks to a skintight fit, forcing the melted adhesive lining to flow and cover the substrate. The adhesive forms a flexible bond with a wide variety of rubbers, plastics and metals. Upon cooling, the adhesive solidifies, forming a permanent, non-drying, flexible and water resistant barrier. Adhesive reflow will occur at temperatures above 80ºC (176ºF).
Dual wall adhesive heat shrink tubing offers excellent environmental protection for electronic components, wire splices, wire bundles and harness breakouts. Automotive, truck and marine wiring splices and harness breakouts are quickly and easily protected from harsh environments.
Our dual wall heat shrink tubing has a 4:1 shrink ratio. When freely recovered, the tubing will shrink 25% of its as-supplied diameter. The recovered wall thickness of the tubing is proportional to the degree of recovery. The continuous operating temperature range is from -45ºC (-49ºF) to 125ºC (257ºF), with a shrinking temperature minimum of 125ºC (257ºF).
Sizes and Dimensions
|4:1 Ratio Dual-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing|
|Nominal Starting Internal Diameter||Actual Starting Internal Diameter||Wall Thickness Fully Shrunk||Inner Diameter Fully Shrunk|
|6mm=1/4″||7mm +/- 0.4mm||1.1mm +/-0.15mm||1.5mm=1/16″|
|12mm=1/2″||13mm +/- 0.5mm||1.7mm +/-0.15mm||3.0mm=1/8″|
|20mm=3/4″||21mm +/- 0.5mm||2.3mm +/-0.25mm||5.0mm=3/16″|
|24mm=1″||25mm +/- 0.8mm||2.6mm +/-0.25mm||6.0mm=1/4″|