Pioneer a-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel The music. Pioneer’s open & smooth sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis Frequency response Optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears. Pioneer’s car sound Fit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers And different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer For your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer car sound Fit app.
- 6″X8″ 4-Way Coaxial speaker – 4 speakers + gravity phone magnet holder
- 350 watts Max power (80 watts nominal)
- Twin 11mm polyethylene Terephthalate (pet) hard dome tweeter
- 1-5/8″ Cellulose fiber cone midrange
- 6 x 8″ Carbon and mica reinforced injection molded polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction