Record all the happy moments !
Protect property from loss ! （Theft, collision, vandalism, etc）
＞SAFETY：Low power consumption + build in low power detecting circuit to protect the over draw of your car battery power,Suitable for parking monitoring
＞PARKING MONITOR：Built in motion detection sensor，Support capture front and rear camera video and image
＞G-SENSOR：When sudden event such as a car collision or a sudden turn, can automatically record and store images, in order to provide evidence of the accident.
①：With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 1/3 / 5 / minute video files, and record it on the TF card until the space is exhausted
②：Corresponding to gravity sensing, motion detection, parking monitoring or emergency files can not be automatically overwritten.
＞Real-time preview：Support 1080p video live preview
＞Video download：Support Point-to-point video download to the phone, don’t consume internet data
＞Automatically turn on /off function
＞Rated voltage is 12V
①：USB does not support data transmission.
②：Although the night vision function is supported, the brighter the shooting environment, the better.
-1 x Dash Camera
-1 x Rear Camera
-1 x Hard Wire
-1 x Steady
-1 x User Manual (English)
- FULL HD:1080P(front)/720P(rear)+ 2.5 inch IPS Monitor + Infrared Night Vision(front)+LED(rear) + 5-axis anti-shake,Even in the uneven pavement at night as clear and smooth
- NO BLIND SPOTS:360° single-lens + rear camera,Recording simultaneously,Professional DVR provide panoramic video recording for surveillant Inside and outside the car,A variety of display methods for you to choose
- WiFi:connection to mobile phone features,You can always share everything you have experienced to become a focus on social networks, yes, you can
- OTHER:motion detection sensor for parking monitoring + collision G-sensor + Battery low voltage protection + One-button lock + Loop recording + Support 32G memory card
- Browse the rest of the page for more information, 100% quality assurance, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, BEST WISHES