The Whistler CR85 laser radar detector is a high performance, professional grade dash model which detects all radar guns used today with total band protection, including X-band, K-band, Superwide Ka-band, and laser. Total laser detection identifies Laser Atlanta Stealth mode, Laser Ally, and the new LTI Truspeed S. It delivers 360 degrees of complete perimeter protection, detecting signals from the front, sides, and rear. Features Radar Signature ID (RSID) which is a Ka-band radar identifier that displays Ka 33.8, 34.0, 34.3, 34.7, or 35.5 when detecting these common Ka speed radar systems. Laser Signature ID (LSID) indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by speed laser or other forms of laser sources. The POP Mode detection is an advanced speed detection capability that responds to brief bursts of radar. Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) helps eliminate alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors and 3 filter modes reduce false alerts caused from other radar detectors. The low emission design makes it difficult to be detected by VG-2 and other radar detector detectors. This laser radar detector includes real voice alerts and an OLED text display that shows alerts and signal strength, as well as many others, such as Stay Alert, vehicle battery saver, 3 city modes, highway mode, and alert priority that make this a feature rich detector. Measures 4.93″ L x 3.12″ W x 1.31″ H, and includes the radar detector, a 12V power cord, direct wire kit, dash pad, windshield bracket kit, user guide, and a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.Integrated Real Voice technology articulates band identification out loud.
- High performance radar detector with 360 degrees of complete perimeter protection; Includes 12V power cord, dash pad, direct wire kit, and windshield bracket kit
- Protection against all radar guns including X-band, K-band, Superwide Ka-band, and laser
- Total laser detection identifies Laser Atlanta Stealth mode, Laser Ally, and LTI Truspeed S
- Features Radar Signature ID (RSID), Laser Signature ID (LSID), and POP Mode, real voice alerts, and a full text display
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) and 3 filter modes help eliminate alerts from radar based traffic monitoring systems
- NOTE : Kindly check the User Manual which is available below for reference