These two radios can connect each other in remote area or wild field, where shell phone signal is poor. You can find your partner in distance of handshake to 5 kilometers.
With latest tech applied, it is very easy to use these. All you need is turn these two to the same channel (16 channel to be chosen), push a button, and you can hear from your mate. Batteries need be functional, of course.
These radios equip led light to meet your need at dark night.
Helpful for these circumstances: security guard, supermarket connection, construction area indication, most helpful for field survival, biking and hiking.
Antenna Impedance: 50ohm
Rated Voltage: 3.7V DC
Output power: 5W
Battery type: Li-ion battery
Battery capacity: 1500mAh
Dimension (LxWxH): 60 x 33 x 115mm (Not Antenna)
Dual band or Single band: Single band
Dual frequency or Single frequency: Single frequency
Frequency Range: UHF: 400-470MHz
Memory Channel: 16
CTCSS/DCS function: Yes
Built-in Led torch: Yes
Low battery alarm: Yes
Power saving function: Yes
Chinese and English voice prompt: Yes
PC software programmable: Yes
2 x Portable Radio
2 x Earpieces
2 x Antenna
2 x Li-ion Battery Pack
2 x Charger(USB Cable Version)
2 x Belt Clip
2 x The Sling
2 x User’s Manual
PLS kindly use this equipment legally in the UK, as the radios need to be set up on the correct frequencies licenced from the UK regulatory body Office of Communications.
- ESYNiC UHF 400-470MHz Walkie Talkies, Long Range Connected, Communicate with Each Other in a Long Range up to 5 Kilometers, Perfect for Field Survival, Biking, Hiking and So on
- 16 Memory Channel to be Chosen, DCS and CTCSS Noise Reduction Function for More Little Noise
- VOX(Voice Operated Transmitting)Function, Does Not Have to Press the Button All the Time
- Powered by 1500mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Long Time Use, Low Battery Warning to Advice You Time to Charge
- Bright Flashlight Illumination, LED Light Meets Your Need even at Dark Night, if You were in Emergency Situation, with Built-in Led Torch, You can Expose Your Location Ask for Help(Note: The Charger is USB Cable Version)