UCTRONICS Smart Robot Car Kit K0073 for Raspberry Pi
Designed for education, competition, and entertainment, this flexible vehicular kit supports IR remote control and mobile app control.
It helps you start a fun Raspberry Pi Project of a robot car.
It has a complete set of modules and components, and almost everything needed to run the car is in the package, including SD card, batteries and a battery charger.
1× 5MP Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
1× L293D driver board for Raspberry Pi
1x 16g SD card for Raspberry Pi
1× HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module
1× Line Tracking Module
1× 9g micro servo motor
1× Holder for HC-SR04
1× Infrared Remote Controller
1× car chassis
4× Geared Motors (1:48)
4× 65mm Wheels
1× Battery Container
1× battery charger
Screws and Nuts
Pi NOT Included
NOTE: The kit contains small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- START & CREATE – Challenge yourself in robotics, electronic components assembling and a smart video car Raspberry Pi project. (Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included, recommend Pi models with wireless abilities like 3b and 3b+).
- VARIOUS MODULES – 5MP camera, ultrasonic sensor, line follower, servos and motors. SD card, batteries and charger are also included in the package.
- MULTIPLE MODES – obstacle avoidance, line tracking, IR remote control, mobile app control
- HANDY APP CONTROL – Connect your smartphone to the car via WIFI, and control it with easy-to-use mobile app – “Robot Car Kit” for Android and “WIFIRobotCar” for IOS.
- DETAILED TUTORIAL – Assemble the robot car following the step-by-step guide with all additional contents included in the CD. Contact us through Amazon messages if you need further help.