Uses A Capacitor As Its Power Source – No Internal Battery: By using a capacitor as its power source, the A118-C bypasses many persistent dash cam problems that are inherent to battery use. The A118-C’s capacitor makes it operable in much higher temperature ranges so you do not have to worry about your camera overheating, making it an ideal choice for drivers in hot climates. Battery life notably degrades over time, with mere months of use shortening battery life by considerable amounts. More importantly, batteries are often the first component of a dashboard camera to fail, requiring relatively costly or time consuming repairs.
Compact and Contoured Design Built for Disguise: The A118 Dashboard Camera is extremely compact, and slots in slightly above and in front of your rear-view mirror. It’s black facing blends in perfectly with the exterior of the mirror, making it look like any other part of your car. The camera’s bracket attaches to the windshield with an included double-sided adhesive, allowing you to easily slide your camera in and out of recording position.
High Definition 1080p Video Resolution, Plus Audio Recording: The A118 offers you a number of resolution options, letting you record in high definition 1080p at 30fps or 720p at 60fps. During the day, the camera’s 1080p resolution perfectly captures your surroundings, while the speaker provides audio recording.
Built-in 1.5′ HD Screen: With the built-in 1.5 inch HD TFT (type of LCD display), you can orient your camera for that perfect viewing angle. You can also watch already recorded footage on the go.
Sweeping 170° Viewing Angle: The 170° viewing angle stands head and shoulders above most other dashboard cameras, which fall in the 120°-150° range. The extended angle gives your recordings a panoramic quality that encompasses both sides of the road, and its surroundings.
- Capacitor Based Model – Uses a Capacitor as its power source – no internal battery, 140°F heat resistant
- Video Recording – Full 1080P HD Recording at a Smooth 30 FPS and 720P at 60 FPS with Night Vision, WDR Technology and Automatic Motion Detection
- Extended 170° Viewing Angle – Gives your recordings a panoramic quality that encompasses both sides of the road, and it’s surroundings
- Made of Novatek NT96650 Chipset + Aptina AR0330 Lens – Provides low power consumtion, but high definition video compression and smooth imaging
- Compact & Contoured Design Built for Disguise – A118 camera slots in slightly above & in front of your rear-view mirror and looks like any other part of your car