Soundstream’s Dual Display Multimedia System is the first of its kind, enabling multitask functionality in a car stereo application. Concurrent operating systems running allows the user to operate the two different platforms simultaneously. The user has the option to control the included iGO powered GPS system on the upper display, or Android Phone Link which mirrors the screen of their enabled smart device. The second operating system allows for the usage of typical features of a car multimedia system; DVD, Bluetooth Connectivity, audio/video media playback by USB, FM receiver, rear view camera, etc. VRN-DD7HB features GPS turn-by-turn navigation for all 50 United States, powered by iGo Primo. Set your destination to one of nearly 17 million available points of interest, or your own unique location. Follow the on-screen directions or audible text-to-speech commands, including lane departure guidance. Additional features include favorites list, programmable home destination, destination fuel estimates, multi-lingual, multi-gender voices, speed limit warnings, and more! Map updates available from Naviextra.
- Smart Sense Glass Panel Touch Screen Technology
- Bluetooth V4.0 Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Phone
- A2DP Wireless MP3 Audio Playback from Enabled Device
- Built-in Front Panel Bluetooth Microphone
- 800×480 Widescreen Resolution
- Accepts OEM Steering Wheel Control Interfaces,Rear View Camera Input Trigger