Caution: There are many good alternatives but our only warning is to avoid using Sandisk Ultra cards. Users and dash cam manufacturers have both reported problems with the Ultra’s reliability and speed.We have receive some critical reviews cause by the Sandisk Ultra cards!
Sample Footage: youtu.be/2sAICc2Z7AY
Why SmarTure T200A?
Strict assembling process, excellent quality, easy-to-use design and interface,that is SmarTure dash camera.T200A is the latest dash camera of SmarTure in 2016.Video quality is good during day and night.
Seamless link loop recording
WDR(Wide Dynamic Range)
Auto power on/off
Auto backlight off
Sensor: 2.0M pixel CMOS Sensor
Lens:150 degree wide angle,6G Lens
Display:2.4″HD LCD screen
Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080P 30fps;1280 x 720 60fps
Video Codec: H.264/ MOV
Memory: Up to 32GB Micro SD card supported
Audio: Built-in Microphone/Speaker
Ports: mini USB,HDMI,Micro SD card slot
Language:English/ French/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese/Korean
One class 10 Micro SD Card
1.Long press “BACK” button(the first button on the bottom left) to switch from RECORD / PHOTO / VIDEO mode.
1.Screen flashing and auto power off.–>Low battery.Keeping it off and charge it for 0.5-1 hours.
- Wide 150 degree angle 6G lens – full 1080P HD recording at a smooth 30 FPS and 720P at 60 FPS with night vision
- Easy to use and setup: Auto-start & On-spot play back with 2.4″ HD screen LCD
- Seamless link loop recording:Continue recording without missing a second
- WDR(Wide Dynamic Range): Record greater scene details, from shadows to highlights. WDR increases the capacity to view license plates at night.
- G-sensor:Detects an impact and automatically protects the recorded file,so its cycle recording cannot overwrite it.