This smart video car is a great kit to get started with robot. We provide multiple parts, instructions and code needed, so you can assemble them by yourself, with the help of the user guide and thus enjoy the fun of making!
The car control can be realized on a PC with Linux system, or you may also apply it in a Linux virtual machine.
In this kit, MJPG-streamer is applied for image capturing and video transmission in a real-time manner. You may view the video by web browser on any device. Firefox and Google Chrome are recommended.
1 pack x Acrylic plates
1 pack x Threaded fasteners
1 x Tower Pro Micro Servo SG90
2 x Gear Reducer
2 x Driven wheel
2 x Active wheel
1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM driver
1 x L298N DC Motor Driver Module
1 x Step-down DC-DC Converter Module
1 x USB Wi-Fi Adapter
1 x USB Camera
1 x Dual 18650 battery holder
1 x Ribbon
1 x USB Cable
Serval Dupont Wires
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Cross Socket Wrench
1 x Raspberry Pi Model B+
2 x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board
1 x TF-card
Note: The materials are not provided with a CD any more. You may find them at
- This is a complete learning kit based on Raspberry Pi with Android App. For better learning, an elaborately-written user manual, code with explanation and thorough schematic diagrams are provided.
- The Raspberry Pi Rev.1 B+ board (NOT included) is used as control. The kit uses a step-down DC-DC converter module to reduce input voltage and a motor driver module with L298N. Also a webcam is included with a USB Wi-Fi adapter so you can check the video in a real-time manner on your PC or cell phone.
- On the PC, you can control the car move forward/backward and turn left/right, as well as control the camera to turn vertically and horizontally so as to capture the image in different directions.
- A great kit for you to start studying Raspberry Pi (both code and application), learn about the basic components and modules in electronics, and then use the knowledge learnt to explore greater fields!
- Working Voltage: 7V-12V; Powered by two 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries