Power output: 5W
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Connector: 3.5mm jack
Cable length: 1.8m (71″)
What’s in the Box?
1 x Speaker
2 x Screws (for bracket)
2 x Sheet Metal Screw (for mounting)
1 x Mounting Bracket
- 5 watts power, 8 Ohm impedance, allows to get louder and clearer sound, less background noise than the factory radio speaker.
- 71″ power cable is long enough to be routed through the back of the dash, right post and to the speed radar.
- Easy to use and setup, just mount the bracket with the screws, then plug the jack into the radio.
- With 3.5mm jack, compatible with most of mini mobile radio and cb radio. It works with Radioddity CB-27, DB25, QB25, Yaesu Mobile radio FT-7800R , FT-8900R Kenwood TM281, TM481 Icom IC-2720H, IC-2820H etc
- 1 year warranty, any question, please feel free to reach out to us.