Receiver type: Pulsed Laser Signal Receiver
Detector Type: Digital Signal Processor Pulse Width Discriminator
Opto sensor: Dual Convex Condenser
Temperature Range: -4 to 158℉（-20 to 70°c）
Power Requirements :12-15V DC, 15mA nominal (Negative Ground)
Dimensions(HWD): 3.3 cm *7.7 cm *12.1 cm
Specifications are typical : Individual units might vary.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Care and Maintenance
Super radar detector is an example of superior design and craftsmanship.
The following suggestions will help you care for your detector so you can enjoy it for years
– Never leave your detector on the windshield or dashboard when your vehicle is left parked. The temperature in the vehicle during the summer can reach levels above what is considered to be safe for this detector.
– To make you less susceptible to break- in and theft, remove the detector from your windshield or dashboard when leaving your vehicle.
– Do not expose the detector to moisture, ran, dew, road splash, or other liquids that can damage the internal components and reduce the sensitivity of the detector.
If the detector does not run on:
-Check the power cable. Be sure all power connectors are properly installed.
-Check the fuse that controls the power to the cigarette lighter socket.
- 【360 DEGREE DETECTION】Extreme Range Super heterodyne technology, receiving sensitivity range of the super radar wave is wider and stronger.
- 【SUPER-HIGH SENSITIVITY PLATFORM】 Provides advance voice warning of K-Band, X-Band, Ku-Band, Ka-Band and Laser Band speed traps across all US frequencies. Features VG-2 detection.
- 【LED DIGITAL DISPLAY】 High quality displays have distinct visual symbols that recognize different alarm monitoring modes.
- 【CITY/ HIGHWAY MODES OPTION】Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of flashing in densely polulated urban areas. You can choose the mode as the specific situation.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】1 x Radar Detector, 1 x Power Cord (DC12V), 1 x Anti Slip Mat and the package box with user guide.