The Nagoya CB-72 is a 70cm (~28 inch) CB antenna. It is designed to be used with your fixed mount or mobile mount CB radio. Easily install the antenna with the included heavy duty magnetic mount (the antenna must be magnetically installed for optimal antenna performance)
The CB-72 antenna, when mounted vertically is omni-directional which allows it to receive signal from all directions. It uses a very heavy duty rare earth magnet on its 3.5 inch magnetic mount and is the perfect antenna for cars, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, and on tractors and semi-trucks.
With 18 feet of Heavy Duty RG-58A/U you are able to set up your Antenna on almost any vehicle application. The antenna itself is 4mm thick compared to the usual 2.5mm antennas found on most CB vehicle magnetic mounts.
50 Ω (ohm)
V.S.W.R.: ≤ 1.5:1
Color: Stainless Steel & Black
For use on: 26-28MHz (CB)
1x Nagoya CB-72 Antenna (with magnetic base and 18′ Coax)
Allen Wrench for Assembly
All Mobile CB Radios with UHF (SO-239) Connectors
- Easy To Install, Omni-Directional, Measures ~28.5 inches, Stainless Steel Antenna
- Extra Long 18′ of Premium RG-58A/U Coax, the CB-72 Covers all CB frequencies, No tuning needed, Solid Brass NMO Mount with Satin finish, Gold plunger-type contact pin
- Includes a PL-259 connector (for connection right to common CB radio connections found on CB radios (SO-239 connector))
- Pairs Great with CB radios such as the Uniden PRO505XL or Bearcat 980SSB / 880, or with the Cobra 19 DX IV,
- Heavy Duty Magnetic Mount (3.5″); Note the antenna must be magnetically mounted for the best performance and lowest SWR