The center frequency of our receiver is 10KHz.
So as long as the frequency is 10KHz, our receiver can receive laser lines.
But the working distance will be different among different brands.
Please note NOT compatible with Rotary Laser Level.
Please be aware that this item is compatible with pulse induction laser levels only.
It is recommended you to confirm with us whether this laser detector will work for you.
Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2007) <1mW power output.
Display: Dual LCD Display
Leveling Accuracy (High): ≤2mm
Leveling Accuracy (Low): ≤3mm
Laser Reception Window Width: 13mm
Laser Window Height: The reception window is 52mm high and the display window is 47mm high
Working Distance: 40m~50m (typical) depend on light source
Bubble Vial Accuracy: 30′/2mm
Operating Time: 20 hours
Auto Power Off (with No Signal Detected): 10min
Power Source: 2*AA Batteries (Alkaline)
Operating Temperature Range: -10℃ to + 50℃
Storage Temperature Range: -25℃ to + 70℃
Dimension (LxWxH): 140mm×68mm×26mm
1*Huepar LR635 Digital Laser Detector
Q1: How to use the detector with a laser level?
A1: First, turn on the laser level’s pulse mode;
Second, turn on the detector and search the laser lines.
When the detector detects the laser lines, it will make “Beep” sounds.
Adjust the height up and down till the arrow disappears.
The laser line is level and mark the position to continue your job.
- Huepar LR635 can ONLY compatible with Huepar Line Laser Level. Please note can NOT use for Rotary Laser Level. Recommended for use in accompanied with Huepar BOX-1R（ASIN: B0793FFZ3W）Laser Level.
- LR635 receiver allows detection of red pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 166ft (50m). Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target. Adjust the height till the laser line is level and the arrow disappear on the LCD display.
- Large reception window of 2 inches and optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. LCD backlight provides a clear look even in low light conditions.
- Two accuracy settings allow for more precise leveling and three volume settings allow for use indoors or outdoors. It is good for plumbers, contractors, carpenters, masons, home renovators, construction workers, electricians, DIY lovers and others who needs reliable detection.
- Dual LCD displays for easy visual readout on both sides of receiver. Backlight feature for working in dark areas. The attached heavy-duty clamp makes it easy to mount the detector to a rod or other target point. Customer can enjoy 12 months long warranty. Become a member through the product registration (offered on the package box).