Dash Camera Warm Tips:
16G card included . English Version
There are common solutions for problems with this camera:
1. Night Video Vision: video resolutions of dash camera are to record at HD front Lens with backup camera. Enough to capture decent video during the daytime. Dual Camera enables a night mode to enhance recording in dark areas or night time..
2. Please connect your camera directly to car charger, not via USB, which is very important.
3. When connected to car charger, use one pointed stick or needle to press the hidden reset button.
4. Please do remember to unlock locked files first before formattin g the card.
* Type: Car DVR
* Front Lens Resolution: Full HD1080P/30fps
* Front Lens: 350° wide angle
* View angle: 120°
* Video Code: H.264
* RAM: 1GB
* Touch screen: 7″ Capacitive Touch screen
* Interface: AV-Out, headset jack,USB2.0, Micro SD/TF
* Max External Memory: 32G
*Photo Resolution: HD 2048*1536
1x Car Rearview Mirror
1x Rear View Camera
1x Car Charger
1x User Manual
1x USB cable
- Dual Camera — 350 degree view for the front camera and 120 degree view for the rear camera. Simply adjust the cameras in a relative same direction, and using the LCD screen, you can keep stretching the view.
- Parking Monitor — Once opened, after power off the camera get into the parking monitor, when it induct the shaking or collision, it automatically power on and start to record video for about 20s then turn off.
- Loop Recording and Dual Cam Simultaneously Recording — When the TF card is full, the camera will overwrite the previous recordings with the new files. This Car DVR has two cameras that allows for simultaneously recording videos from two different angles.
- G-sensor Lock — Automatic ignition/motion/crash/vibration detection and recording with G-sensor, monitoring while parking, automatic display off for energy saving, automatic device off after engine off.
- Night Video Vision — Video resolutions of dash camera are to record HD front Lens with backup camera. Enough to capture decent video during the daytime. Dual Camera enables a night mode to enhance recording in dark areas or night time.