Car GPS Tracker TK103A Real-time tracking Google Map Link Tracker
Single Locating Auto track continuously
Automatic update positions of vehicle turns
GPS drift suppression Absolute street address by SMS
Location based service (LBS)
Forward the third parties’ message
Alarms–Low Battery Alarm, Power Off Alarm
SOS14.GPS blind alert Multi-area management
Accident alarm (Optional)
ACC working alarm & Fuel Alarm(need to connect with fuel sensor)
Cut off the Oil and Power System
- Track on Demand: Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cellphone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker.
- Geo-fencing control: When the vehicle moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
- Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized stated until your remove the alarm status.
- Movement and Speed Alarm: The tracker can warm you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
- Fuel Alarm: Tracker will send you message when the fuel consumption exceeds the normal standards during driving or oil theft/ leakage when the vehicle is stopped.