Notice：THIS IS A 2G DEVICE. IMEI number is stick on the box, Password is 123456 SIM card problem, there are 2 reasons for this: 1)Buyers should use 2G SIM card, not 3G or 4G SIM card often used nowadays. Many buyers mixed the SIM card and need open 2G network service. 2)Set the correct APN, you can check with their local SIM card service staff. IF you have some questions, you can contact us with email: firstname.lastname@example.org any time they want, we will reply them in 24 hours, and be responsible for every transaction they made in our store.
The GPS Tracker incorporates the following features:
• SOS emergency alarm by text or two-way call to a pre-programmed number/s
• Activated SOS alarm will text location details, with real time GPS tracking by satellite from online platform, log-in from anywhere for real-time GPS location updates. Location based on both GPS and cellular network (GSM only – AT&T or T-Mobile), users are able to GPS track in shielded environments such as indoors and shopping malls;
• Programmable GEO-Fence alarm (if GPS devices enter/breaches a pre-determined area); ideal for property, as well as people; will also send a notification if traveling over a pre-determined speed;
• Fall detection for patients, children, elderly;
• Weather-proof and IP66 Waterproof;
• Rechargable 900mah Lithium battery. Standby time: 100 hours;
• Data logging up to 60,000 locations. NOTE: The GPS tracker requires an activated Micro GSM SIM card, which is not included.
GSM Frequency: 900/1800mhz/850/1900mhz
GPS Chip: Ublox7(AGPS Support)
GPS sensitivity: cold start: -148dbm
Time to first fix: cold start 30s, hot start 1s
Charging voltage: 5V DC
Battery: rechargable 3.7V 800MA
1 x GPS Tracking
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charging stand
1 x Manual
- Location alerts with simple text commands – sends back Google maps location/address as well as Lat/Long coordinates to your phone，（Need 2G SIM card）
- Real time GPS tracking with online web portal using Google Maps; Call the GPS Tracker using the ‘Silent Call’ feature (SPY tracker mode) .For Users who have issue with the mobile and/or online tracking applications, please follow the set-up instructions that accompany the GPS Personal Alarm
- Provide to an elderly person. This personal tracking device has a fall monitor, can track movement, can set perimeter boundaries (geo-fencing), and has an SOS button to push in the event of an emergency.
- Place the GPS Tracking Device in your luggage or on pets collars – so you can track them from anywhere in the world to a few yards. Place in your car and set GPS system speed thresholds – sends text alerts to nominated numbers if speed exceeds the set value
- SOS/Distress alarm will send text to (max 3) nominated numbers, and also calls (max 3) nominated numbers. It enables 2-way voice communication, just like a phone call. Protect yourself, your child, your car etc.