Stream Music Easily
Simply connect your phone, mp3 player, or tablet via 3.5mm cable (included) to the FM transmitter and then select an unused FM radio station. Your music is wireless transmitted through FM radio signals. Tune your car stereo to the same station to blast your favorite songs through your car speakers.
Amazing Audio Quality
Thanks to advanced anti-interference processing technology, audio is flawlessly transmitted to your car stereo, making listening to your music and podcasts through this FM transmitter a dream.
Integrated USB port
Don’t run out of power while you rock out – charge while you listen! An integrated USB port on the plug supplies a current of up to 2.4 A to charge your MP3 players, GPS devices, smartphones, tablets or other electronic devices.
With an easy to read OLED display and large button controls, the FM transmitter is easy to put into play. The ultra-reliable AVANTEK FM transmitter uses precision design that is tested and approved to exceed market standards for performance.
Rather than replacing your entire stereo with a brand new system, the AVANTEK FM Transmitter allows you to easily broadcast your music and podcasts from your phone or MP3 player. It’s cost efficient and easy to use. The FM transmitter memorizes your last set frequency when powered on again to make streaming a breeze.
- Stream music from an MP3 player, iPhone, Android smartphone, iPad tablet or any other device! Just plug in your phone or MP3 player, set a random FM channel, tune the car FM audio to the same channel, and enjoy your music with ease
- Anti-interference processing technology flawlessly transmits audio to your car stereo system with 3.5 mm jack via FM radio signals; transmitter powered by a standard 12/24 V vehicle DC outlet
- Integrated USB port on the plug supplies a current of up to 2.4 A to charge your MP3 players, GPS devices, smartphones, tablets or other electronic devices
- Features a high-contrast, easy to read OLED display and large button controls for ease of use
- Multiple frequency points means you’ll always be able to play your tunes. With memory for your last set frequency and adjustable frequency range from 88.1 to 107.9 MHz, there are a total of up to 199 frequency points to set your tuner to