Keep yourself protected from fraudulent lawsuits on the road with one of the most advanced car DVRs ever: The Dual Camera Car Blackbox DVR with GPS Logger and G-Sensor.
The road is full of hidden dangers and bad drivers, that’s why you need to keep a car blackbox DVR in place for those stingy insurance companies.
Constantly on alert, this Car DVR is installed directly on the windshield and powers on automatically when the engine is on.
Dual cameras record everything on the road as well as inside the car, so the next time a bad driver bumps into you and claims it was your fault, get their contact into and tell them not a chance with this car blackbox DVR.
This Car eplus DVR is also immensely useful if you get in an accident and need to clarify immediately what has just happened to the officer.
A built-in battery is included for you to detach the car DVR from your windshield and playback its video directly on the 2.7 inch LCD screen, Not only is this very useful to get indemnified instantly for small cases, but it’ll save you (and your passengers) a potential headache.
Compared to normal car DVRs, this new model introduces great new features such as; a GPS logger letting you open up Google Maps and you can instantly see your vehicle’s driving track, speed, time, and date which insurance companies love love to have; a G-Sensor, also known as the gravity sensor, allowing this car DVR to detect and record any sudden motion or speed changes in X, Y and Z axis meaning as soon as any sharp braking, rapid acceleration, excessive cornering or sudden impact occurs, you can be sure this car DVR remembers.
Need to prove that someone else bumped into YOU and not the other way around? Then this car DVR is here to save the day.
- Dual Cameras Lens Video Recording
- DVR Dashcam | Dual Cameras Lens Video Recording – Front & Inside the car | Uninterrupted Continuous Video Recording | Automatic Cycle Video Recording
- 2.7 Inch LCD Screen – 16:9 Split LCD Screen | Exclusive File System |Lock button makes sure images do not be covered or disappeared at zero hour | Easy to install and use
- Support GPS Module – letting you open up Google Maps and you can instantly see your vehicle’s driving track, speed, time, and date which insurance companies love to have
- Support Gravity Sensor – allowing this car DVR to detect and record any sudden motion or speed changes in X, Y and Z axis meaning as soon as any sharp braking, rapid acceleration, excessive cornering or sudden impact occurs