Avoid damaging the BNC antenna port of your radio because you need to use antennas for base, mobile, or a style other than the antenna. Adapter will take all the wear. Instead of being subjected to wear or loosening of the chassis connector. You can now quickly and safely change the more popular and wider range of antennas available and help protect your radio from damage, all at a low price.
Adapter allows you:
1. Quickly change antennas based, mobile or other style use.
2. Use the more popular and wider selection of Din antennas.
3. Avoid wearing the chassis connector or getting detached due to antenna changes.
- Product Type: RF Adapter | Impedance: 50 ohm | Material: nickel plated brass
- Connector 1: BNC female | Connector 2: UHF female (metric version)
- Used for Antenna Coaxial Cable Radio Scanner Ham Radio Transceiver CB Radio Handheld & Amateur Radio.
- Fits most Yaesu, Icom, Alinco, Kenwood, Wouxun & TYT Amateur Radios, Well Engineered and exactly for Ham Radio, Shortwave Listening and Radio Meteor Observing needs
- Net weight: 38g | Package: 2x adapters