Why Choose us ?
We can provide all customers 18 months warranty.
24 hours email response time and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
1.Wide angle of view : The wider the angle of view, e.g. 150°, the more of the scene in front of you the camera will be able to capture
2. 1080P full HD and 4.3″ display
3. Auto-start: Camera will start recording as soon as you switch on the ignition
4.Dual lens with rear camera
5. Photo Mode :This gives you the option to capture still images as well as video, which could be very useful in an accident or incident in the road
6.G-sensor:G-sensor:Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
7.Parking control :protect your vehicles
8. Loop recording : Over written automatically
•Display: 4.3” LCD
•Camera: 1.3M / 0.3M pixel
•Viewing angle: 150 degree
•Video format: AVI
•Photo format: JPGE
•Memory card: 8G~32G Micro SD Class 10
•Speaker: Built in
•AV out: Support
•Parking control: Support
•Unlimited cycle recording: support
•Input voltage: DC 5V
•Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista 32/7 and above
•Language: various languages
• 1 x Car charger
• 1 x 8GB SD card
• 1 x SD card Reader
• 1 x Rear camera
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x Color box
- DUAL-LENS REARVIEW MIRROR DASH CAM: Excellent Image Quality full hd 1080P resolution with 150°wide angle lens for 4.3″ LCD screen front camera, include waterproof 90 degree wide angle rear cam (for parking purpose) . Note : Rear cam Cable 5.7 Meters .
- ASSISTANCE WITH REVERSING/PARKING: Install the weatherproof rear-view camera above the license plate or on the rear window and use it to view surroundings while driving in reverse or parking. Furnish the rear camera as an extra pair of vigilant eyes while backing up..
- SAFEGUARDING YOUR FAVORITE CARS:This Dash cam Built-in G-sensor,will detect a sudden change in direction. This could be caused by hard braking, impact from crashing, or even movement when stationary i.e. someone rocking the vehicle. When a dash camera detects this change in direction it will automatically switch to ‘event mode’ and save the current segment of footage in a protected section of memory. This ensures that the point of impact will be saved into memory for later retrieval, and wi
- LOOP RECORDING :loop record allows your camera to overwrite old files with new files.Once the memory card becomes full, the camera will delete the first video file to make room for the latest file. Let’s imagine that a camera splits it’s recording in to 3 minute clips. If your card is full after an hour long video, you will get 20, separate 3 minute files. When it comes to loop recording, the camera will delete the first 3 minute clip and start recording the next 3 minutes. This means that
- EASY INSTALLATION AND OPERATION: Simply fits over your existing rear view mirror and install the cable inside the cabin of the vehicle and plug into the cigarette lighter. Required Micro SD memory card (8, 16, 32gb Class 10) ( 8GB included). Note : Formatting your SD card before using.