Parking rear view priority: The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rear view camera when you’re backing your car; the monitor will close itself after backing.
Scenes will cut to rear view camera automatically while you’re backing the car and change back to the original scene after that.
– Screen Size: 7 inch.
– Display Component: Color TFT LCD.
– Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels.
Contrast Ratio: 100:1.
Video Frequency: PAL/NTSC.
Video Input: Two way video input.
Power supply: DC 12V.
Housing Material: ABS.
– Work: 0 to 80 degrees C.
– Storage: -10 to 80 degrees C.
-Attention: Blue wire is for displaying car reversing image automatically when it’s connected with a rearview camera.You need to adjust it manually if the blue wire is not connected.
Product Dimensions(L x W x D): 193 x 135 x 25mm.
Product Net Weight: 381g.
What’s In The Box:
1 x 7″ Car Monitor.
1 x Bracket.
1 x Video & Power Cabl.e
1 x Remote Controller.
1 x User Manual.
- With 2 AV input. AV1 connects to car DVD, VCR and other video equipment. AV2 to car backup camera.
- Working perfectly with Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment.
- HD 800*480 Support rotating the screen. Screen ratio 16:9/4:3 adjustable. Support adjust the Brightness, contrast, color.
- 2 ways to install: standing or mounting. Comes with an IR remote controller for a easy operation.
- Low power consumption. No Audio input or output.