The GT-3TP Mark-III is upgraded version of GT-3 with Tri-Power (8W/4W/1W). The 23CM High Gain Antenna allows GT-3TP to transmit in 11KM. It also comes with upgraded frame material, buttons and knob, Antenna Interface, Radio Frequency IC, Frequency-Modulated Receiver Chip, Power Amplifier IC, etc.
Software Download: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sanatop/EB/EB0E09WE/GT-3TP+Programming+Software.rar
* Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power (8W/4W/1W)
* 23CM High Gain Antenna: allows GT-3TP to transmit in 11KM
* Big buttons & knob: GT-3TP has built in PTT key, CALL key, and MONI key on the left side of the radio
* Antenna Interface: Fine copper-made antenna connector outperforms other antenna connectors and improves communication.
* Radio Frequency IC: Upgrade SQ to enhance the anti-interference ability
* RDA1846S add an new tail tone elimination function, when transmit and receive signal between 50Hz with 55H
* Improve the receiver AGV switching noise when signal strength changes severe
* Power Amplifier IC: Low crossover distortion, Low quiescent circuit current
* LED Flashlight: high lumens degrees
* Shell: Upgrade Dustproof, waterproof and drop resistance ability
* Mode: Simplex or semi-duplex
* Memory channels: Up to 128 channels
* Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
* Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
* Voltage: Lithium-Ion 7.4V/1800mAh
* Squelch adjustable from 0 to 9
1x GT-3TP Mark III
1x 7.4V 3800mAh Li-ion Battery
1x 23CM Antenna
1x Car Charger
1x Belt Clip
1x User Manual
1x Desktop Charger
ALL BAOFENG RADIO PRODUCTS HAVE CE LICENSE AND ARE LEGAL TO USE.
- GT-3TP mark-iii is upgraded version of gt-3 mark-ii with tri-power: high/ MED/ low power settings (8W/ 4W/ 1W).
- Frequecy range: VHF: 136-174 MHz (RX/TX), UHF: 400-520 MHz (RX/TX).
- Optimal SQL Setting, Optimal Modulation of TX/RX Power Tube, True 8W Output Power, Up to 11KM effective talking range.
- Broad (wide)/ Narrowband (narrow), high power/ low power (5W/ 1W), selectable. Selectable frequency step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
- 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS, Function Busy Channel Lock “BCLO”, Function “VOX” (Voice Operated Transmission), “OFFSET” (frequency offset for repeater access).